The Landsharks Oops (pics) Kick me!!!!

:$ I decided to take a little bit of a break from chasing walleyes all over the state. The girlfriend and I decided to head to Oswego for my first King attempt of the year. Trolled around looking for fish and put a couple little coho in the boat. Then I happen to look at one of the rods and it looked like it picked up a log. No bounce just a steady dead weight. I popped the rod free and gave a tug. Felt like a log. All the sudden the log started pulling back. :shock: After a short battle I boated my first King of the year. Smartfish Dodger and an A-tom-mik flie. Now for the good part.

I didnt enter the summer loc because I never (except today) fish it during the summer session. Today was more of a boat ride for the g/f. I just wanted to get a lil pumped for the pro-am. Well that King I boated weighed (on my scale) 28lb 5 oz. Needless to say I was a lil dissapointed in myself. I took it over to Larrys about 5-6 hrs later and got it weighed in. Officially 27lb 4 oz. Here are the pics and feel free to kick me.

king004.jpg

king002.jpg

king001.jpg

0706080852.jpg

king005.jpg

king006.jpg

Nice Fish-

I still owe you a trip- let me know as we get closer to fall!!!

the G/F can come to!

Thanks again

(not that you need help with big kings)

LS,

Nice target, I heard about that fish via phone call, hmm won't say any names, good thing you put this post up, we would of had some fun. Now get back out there and do it again. Thanks for the report.

Rich