Hit the ramp about 5:30 am and ran out to 100fow and checked out the temp with my old Mac Jac hand held temp gage. dropped the probe to the bottom and found 50deg +or- a deg. Set up two riggers and to divers, all spoons,Blue dolphin mag. black glow green mags.down 90and 110 ft, divers out 250and300ft. Headed north.Had to go north my FF quit me,fish finder powered back up in 210fow, no hits. Hey I forgot to put in the sliders,so I dug out a dirty white boy and a sea sick waddler and mupped them 10ft over the balls down 125 and 115ft.FF off again,oh well.Hey fish on small king on white boy,set back up 125 down,same rigger fired again,nice fish, on for a minute and its gone :( . Not sure what it was on. set back up and the other rigger fires, had to kick partner in the ass to get him to grab the rod,to late fish is gone. Thats all folkes,starting to pick up a nice chop,time to head in. Its getting better I'm up to 1for 3 now,don't get any better than that.   Sea Ya  :hi: .

Thanks for the report for I-Bay.  I thought I'd head out last night about 6:00 as the wind was fairly calm.  Once I got out there the chop on top of 3' swells turned me back.  Just didn't like the looks of the water at all.