Shoals

BigMac

Anyone on south shore of lake o having luck on the shoals yet? Our bite is very late to the point that I'm concerned. I've had fish every July for the past 5 years or so and this year the spots are blank. No marks basically at all. Usually by mid July I average 5-9 bites.

Just curious if it's same state side. I fish mainly Kingston area to ducks and charity shoal.

Feel free to pm if you want, and no don't worry I won't be runnin to Henderson or calf islands etc. Tooooo far for me lol.

You don't go up the shoreline to Quinte? I have a place near Cape vincent and know a guy that routinely runs from mud bay in cv...over to quinte..about 35 miles...which indicates how good he thinks it is over there. Last year he usually brought a limit of 10+lb walleye back. That was last year..no word yet this year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes there are some shoals outside of quinte in Canadian water in the lake that are phenomenal in July and August. I could name a few but guys frown on that. There is one in particular very close to cape Vincent that is very productive

Edited by Landshark