LOC Derby Fish ?

one member on board was  not  in derby, they thought he was but he called brian  later that night and  told him that he only got in the spring and not a season pass which brian had told him to do this spring.   so  brian called dave and had them remove him,    sucks for sure but  awesome of him being an honest man!     

one member on board was  not  in derby, they thought he was but he called brian  later that night and  told him that he only got in the spring and not a season pass which brian had told him to do this spring.   so  brian called dave and had them remove him,    sucks for sure but  awesome of him being an honest man!

Good for the captain admitting the violation! Hopefully, he will not be banned from further competition, as we need more honesty in the world for sure!

John

Yes, just to confirm the speculation....not all aboard were registered. It is always tough to disqualify participants. No one likes to hear they are out of the running for such a big cash prize and we REALLY hate this part of the job. We don't ever want to DQ anyone but being consistent with the rules & regs means we keep things fair for everyone. Good reminder to read over everything at http://loc.org/RULES_AND_REGULATIONS.html

Good of him to come forth before the end , my opinion should not be penalized for any upcoming loc derbies.

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Agree, and let's not forget, unless I'm missing something, he pulled himself out vs being DQ'd. That's a huge difference in my mind and if this is in fact the case kudos to him. Integrity at its best.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United