A coworker of mine and his wife joined me and my family this weekend. The weather and lake conditions were great. On Fri we had a slow start but then worked 200'-300' and had great action on steelhead. Copper NBK's on my hi divers were smokin. The 2 divers were on 3 settings out 250'. The Fri evening run could be best described with one word.....SLOW. Sat morning we stayed on the inside and had some good king action. We had a hard time bringing them to the net but atleast the rods were moving with some quality targets. Sat evening we had a full boat and headed north of the 26 line to get the kids into some steel. We had a decent pick on a north/south troll and my daughter Emily boated her first unassisted LO fish. Sun morning we set up in 110' out front and the rods were on fire.......for an hour, and then were extinguished. We had our best fish of the trip on during the flurry only to have it rip loose 2' from the net hoop. It hit our low diver with a white/dbl glow spin doc and hammer fly out 100' on a 1 setting. That fish ripped out to over 700' in a hurry. A light green spin doc with my "Money" fly was my best flasher /fly combo this weekend.

I had the pleasure to finally meet Duane "Heaven Bound" and can say that he is a top notch guy. I hope we will have the time to hook up again up there.

Great fishing, family, and friends made this a weekend to remember!!

Here's some pics:

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

o4.jpg

o5.jpg

o6.jpg

Great pics Eric. Now you can put a pic of Ms Maniac besides Maniac and Maniac Jr. at the bottom of your posts! Our real trophies aren't the pics of the fish...it's the family and friends holding the fish. Good job!

Thanks guys. My buddy and his wife had a great time. Conditions were great for their first trip to LO. They can't wait to go again!!

Bill, Found one I really wanted but the deal fell thru. :x

Dave, You hit the nail right on the head!!

Gray, I'm looking for something that can sleep at least 4 guys without breaking down the dining area, like a 32'-33' bumper trailer. A slide would be great.

Thanks Bob, but I won't be at the proam. Do you have any pics you can send me? length?

Eric, Nice report and pics. As already mentioned, you have created memories for your friends and family that will last a lifetime. It was nice to finally meet you in person as well. Wish we could have chatted longer-Next time. After you left, the cold water piled in close, and we did well out between the 25-26. Black revelators, hammer fly, black magic, purple thunder gold cup among DW Icecicle and lemon ice once the sun got almost over head. Best of luck this weekend if you head back up. I was late getting home tonight. I'm going to shoot you a PM sometime tomorrow when I get a chance to get caught back up.-Duane