I trolled from 180' to 300' - took 2 skippys- could not find temp-65 degree water 75' down the entire time- pulled rods ran out to 425'-46 degree water down 75 out there- did notta, planned on a half day but easy choice to cut that short-boat on trailer by 10:30. Alot of cleaning weeds off lures inside- not fun. Hope others found them

Can't help you with the lakers- never target them- haven't hooked one since May -and that makes me happy!!!! I marked zero bait and all the big hooks were down 120 and deeper. There has got to be some Browns inside- find the temp and Find the fish- if I could do today over I would have tried a brown trout program or most likely slept in- don't know till you try

I was lucky enough to find a few kings just east of Olcott in 220 fow to 300 fow. Down 70-90ft on riggers. Diver got one about 65 down.

Good job! Safe to say you out fished most of us weekend warriors- what kind of down temp were you getting to the east?

I wasn't panning to go east, but the wind made it clear to me that I didn't have much say in the matter.  70' down gave me about 55 or 60 degrees.  90' down I got about 47-49 degrees.  With hand crank riggers you don't want too many knock-offs.

We got a late start out of the oak today battery trouble boxed two 2 year olds and a nice 31 inch steelie lost another two year old or a coho 100 behind the boat fished 9-4. warm water inside pulled one in 150 the other bites came around the 28 line, 85 on a rigger green dot with green crinkle shredded and nbk 150 back on wire on a 2 set, 450 copper with dw seasick took one. 3.0 at ball. Tough day of fishing not what I hoped for hope tomorrow will fish. Fleas not bad at all some grass wind starting ripping late afternoon. Hot sun. We are torched.

Small Craft Advisory in effect from Saturday morning through Saturday evening

Hamlin Beach To Sodus Bay Along Lake Ontario

Including Irondequoit Bay-

Tonight

Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming west 15 to 20 knots. A chance of showers and thunderstorms late this evening. Showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms late. Waves 2 feet or less.

Saturday

West winds 15 to 20 knots. Sunny. Waves 2 to 4 feet building to 3 to 5 feet.

Saturday Night

West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots. Mainly clear. Waves 1 to 3 feet building to 2 to 4 feet.

Sunday

West winds 10 to 15 knots. Sunny. Waves 1 to 3 feet.

Sunday Night

West winds 5 to 15 knots becoming east. Mainly clear. Waves 1 to 3 feet.

Monday

Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming south. Mainly clear. Waves 2 feet or less.

Tuesday

South winds 5 to 10 knots. Mainly clear...then becoming partly cloudy. Waves 1 foot or less.

Wednesday

Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming north. Partly cloudy. Waves 2 feet or less. Winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms. The water temperature off Rochester is 61 degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Lake settled down in the evening, trolled bar to olcott finally found that batch of bait around 220 and stayed near it. Took three total, two smaller and one teene. Got the teenere on a fresh whole alewife that was rigged clean after being snagged on a spoon, he he. Deep fish 169-155 foot of cable took fish and a flasher fly down 80.