PRICE DROP Thompson 240 hardtop fully loaded and ready for water

If anyone has any questions about the history of this boat they can fee free to PM me as I was the owner of it previous to Jay. It is a super solid fishing machine. She handles big water with ease and still keeps a good sense of maneuverability, shortly before the swap we fished her in the Oswego Pro Am and as you know Sunday of that event sucked , but she kept right up with the big boats in solid 3 to 4 footers. I will tell you that there are a bunch of 24' Thompsons  and the like out there for 5 to 8k. I would invite you to go look at them then go look at this one and you will see why the price difference. This boat is solid from the stringers to the transom. Not to mention 100% of its original gel coat is in original shape.  Again if anyone wants to know the history of this boat from its previous owner please feel free to contact me. 

If anyone has any questions about the history of this boat they can fee free to PM me as I was the owner of it previous to Jay. It is a super solid fishing machine. She handles big water with ease and still keeps a good sense of maneuverability, shortly before the swap we fished her in the Oswego Pro Am and as you know Sunday of that event sucked , but she kept right up with the big boats in solid 3 to 4 footers. I will tell you that there are a bunch of 24' Thompsons  and the like out there for 5 to 8k. I would invite you to go look at them then go look at this one and you will see why the price difference. This boat is solid from the stringers to the transom. Not to mention 100% of its original gel coat is in original shape.  Again if anyone wants to know the history of this boat from its previous owner please feel free to contact me. 

Is there a recent survey report from a certified marine surveyor to attest to the solid transom and floors and stringers?

Edited by MikeyP

Is there a recent survey report from a certified marine surveyor to attest to the solid transom and floors and stringers?

i dont have a survey, i checked them before i bought them thoroughly, and have had 3 mechanics check her out mechanically and structurally since i bought it shes good to go, doesnt take a 600 dollar assesment to tell if things are solid, it takes a few tools and the know how..  Survey's are welcome and i will accomodate if a buyer wants one I have nothing to hide...

But your not a buyer Mikey P, you just like to hijack peoples sale post, and pm potential buyers that boats have made up problems that dont exist. Not the first time you've pulled this crap, and im sure not the last

i dont have a survey, i checked them before i bought them thoroughly, and have had 3 mechanics check her out mechanically and structurally since i bought it shes good to go, doesnt take a 600 dollar assesment to tell if things are solid, it takes a few tools and the know how..  Survey's are welcome and i will accomodate if a buyer wants one I have nothing to hide...

But your not a buyer Mikey P, you just like to hijack peoples sale post, and pm potential buyers that boats have made up problems that dont exist. Not the first time you've pulled this crap, and im sure not the last

Not hijacking anything Sammy Dog. How in the hell do you know I'm not interested? I'm always interested in a 2nd boat. All you had to do was answer how you know everything is solid instead of a smart ass answer that seems to be the only thing you feel like doing.

Don't want to be a smart ass, just don't like implying that I'm hiding something. I know some pm's have been sent with absolutely no proof to back up allegations, in sure I'm not the only one... Just want to sell a great salmon boat not start trouble ...