Flashers!

You just want your meat to have a nice roll to it. It doesn't have the action of a fly with a short lead. Depending on the head you use or how you cut the meat will determine how tight of a roll you get. Some times they like a lazier roll

I honestly have had zero luck with meat...bought a bunch when the meat shortage happened awhile ago but idk. Just seams like there's barely any action cause the teasers are so long!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What size Flasher are you running? 

Start with pretied setups like big weenie/teasers etc w meat. Almost fool proof. Need to go a bit slower and tweak the head as stated above but we leave one in the ice all day long. Sometimes only get one hit off it but have always taken our largest fish on it. I have been wondering too about your initial flasher question as we always run a mix of FF and spoons etc

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Running 4 flashers on the riggers at the same time will work if the kings are aggressively feeding. I can tell you that we never do that at most we have 2 flashers but even that is rare. We usually run one deep meat with whatever your favorite paddle is mine is a white and green dot 10 inch big weenie whip tail flasher. Then there is usually spoons on the other 3 riggers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app