Great video, thanks for sharing. Do you  ever hook into  a brown or salmon? I do a lot of jigging on Keuka and always wondered  if it would work on LO, now you've  answered my question--thanks.

I caught an atlantic salmon once.  I see marks up high, never manage to hook one.   one of these days i'll get into a steelhead and it will rock my world!

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! I haven't jigged for lakers in a couple years but will do it again this fall.  One trick I like to do is to occasionally reel up about 20 turns of the reel if the fish are looking but not taking.  They tend to like to chase it on the way up and grab the jig when it stops or even while you're reeling up.  I really like the flasher idea in front of the jig.  I use a large silver swedish pimple above my jig while ice fishing for the same purpose but the flasher has way more drawing potential.  Nice work.

Nice video. I noticed you weren't taking it away but it sounds like those fish weren't chasers anyway. I bet drifting makes the lure act more like you are taking it away as opposed to being anchored.

The flasher idea is interesting. I will try that.

Well done all around.  The camera view was great, the explanations were great, and kudos to you for wearing your pfd while fishing alone.  Many don't.  Really good video, thanks for sharing!

Pete, thanks for the great video and instruction. I've seen several guys jigging out front of I-Bay and always wondered what's to it. I'm sort of new to lake fishing myself and think I'm going to have to give this a try based on what I learned from your video. Well done!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app