wire line for my dipsey reels: suggestions on brand/type?

I have two Okuma Coldwater line counter 303D reels. holds 310yds/25lb mono filament.

looking for suggestions on what kind of steel wireline and how much to buy to spool both reels.

I prefer the 19 strand torpedo. It's easier on the rod's guides, and also easier to tie knots than 7 strand. When 7 strand breaks, it doesn't give much warning and if you don't catch it before it breaks you're going to lose a lot of gear. By contrast the 19 strand will pop 1-2 strands and you'll notice it before it lets go giving you time to cut it back before you lose your gear. In the long run the extra up front cost is worth it in my opinion. Not to mention not losing a one of a kind hot rig when the bite is on.

Does anyone know of a mag dipsey chart using 30 lb copper wire? I went onto the bloodrun site and they have charts for various things but I have not able to find a wire chart specific for the mag dipsey or #1 dipsey. If there is no chart how much extra depth should added to the normal dive charts if you use 30 stranded copper wire?

Copper is a different animal used rot trolling like lead core but you get deeper depth , not ment for divers ...... Maybe somebody else will chime in and give a little more info to help you out