Trail cam pics

With the fishing smoking hot in Niagara county this years it's hard to think ahead to hunting season but I checked a camera today after work- this guys got me thinking- tons of buck movement day and night the last 5 days- anybody else got there cameras out working?post-154525-14697516897623_thumb.jpgpost-154525-14697517001734_thumb.jpg

Nice buck!! And very nice pics. They look 3D must be a good camera. I've seen some black & white cows in a snow storm pics. LOL and not in color, like anything else they come a long way with those cameras. Good luck, hope you get to shaft him this year!!!

I have 5 cameras in one spot can't wait to check those. I've got 2 behind my house that is very disappointing not a single buck, this is usually the honey hole. Perhaps they are all at the bean fields a few miles down. Who knows, nice pics though

I have 5 cameras in one spot can't wait to check those. I've got 2 behind my house that is very disappointing not a single buck, this is usually the honey hole. Perhaps they are all at the bean fields a few miles down. Who knows, nice pics though

I have the same issue at this time of the year.  Come October, they show up in big numbers. 

If you want pics this summer put your camera near a water source- the buck pic above was taken on a game trail that leads straight to a small pond -about 50 yds away. I have never seen so many tracks at this particular pond. The pic was taken at 12:21pm- I'm guessing thirst got the best of him. I concur about lack of pics this time of year but the deer numbers on this particular camera are incredible. Got to be the water

I have a creek close by, I usually have at least some bucks passing through by now. Maybe that just means A nice 140s is going to show up opening day

I hope that's the case-not sure how things are your way but here around buffalo the news says we are 8" below our normal rain fall- almost forgot what green grass looks like- good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...