Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wahoo_Guy

Revolution Spoon first blood!

Thanks to Jeffery I received my first order of his Revolution trolling spoons. Look great, and this morning on my first time out of Sandy with them I scored with these two. I fish alone, small boat so only one downrigger. Two thumbs up!

post-160963-0-97169900-1469756103_thumb.jpg

WTG! :yes:  The action on them is like no other in the arsenal and regardless of color I think it is what makes the difference from the other spoons used. Mine are kept out all the time whether on a rigger or copper. They work.

Congrats to you and your catch!! I can't wait to swim these in LakeO. Jeff is a wonder to deal with. Got a few from Jeff. They hammer stripers in our local lake which is about 1 or 2 shades harder than Otisco, if that even possiblepost-150331-0-13998500-1469761843_thumb.jpeg these next pics are Jeffs blanks with Nicks hard work with his air brushpost-150331-0-73610800-1469762039_thumb.jpg

Yup... I've been using Jeff's spoons for some time now and have hammered them.  Great product produced by a great guy.  Action second to none on the spoons.

Nice work Doug. Great to see your success! It came pretty quick, you must have only had those spoons about 48 hours!!

They are probably one of the best spoons out there and this is coming from a guy that makes and paints spoons for a living very well thought out spoon right there!!

post-143448-147086493469_thumb.jpg

This steelie liked the glow frog custom revolution spoon yesterday...