RIP sandy slammer 7-28-2016

I recived a call last nite that a dear friend for the last 4 seasons had moved on. It is in a better place, firmly imbeaded into the corner of a kings mouth!!!!  A reward will be offered for the return of the slammer, swimming some where around devils nose. It is a nk 28 with 3 dots, the rest is top secret!!!!  lol please send pics for verification to recive the reward. It will be paid by the fellow who lost it.. A go fund me account has been started in its honor!!!!!

Well said Joe! It was truly I sickening feeling watching such a close friend so dear to our hearts just ripped from our lives! Although we must move on with better days ahead, I can promise one thing that she will never be forgotten!

R.I.P. ol girl we love you!

yes a spoon that we drove all the way to the lotsa show when it was at the highway department to provide it a better life.   We were abel to give it a good home with a hardtop over its head. Yes personal indeed had FLT paint us up some like it but it never produced like the original. Wil be having power dive paint up some nk s in da slammer patteren in the near future

My condolences. That stud salmon that executed your beloved Slammer also took no mercy on my favorite flasher/meat rig combo last night out in front of the nose, leaving me with nothing more than a swivel that had been broken in half, and a tear in my eye. 

Geez you guys made me break out a fresh box of Kleenex.....pretty hard to take something like that happening.....almost like deja vu all over again :lol:

I too am sorry for your losses... I lost my best producing spoon about 2 weeks ago to " the beast" in front of Sandy. ( Also an old NK) Then last night it took a spin doctor/fly from me just east of Hamlin. They say things like this happen in 3's, I wonder what it will take from me next.

My wife won't believe me when I tell her I "have" to go shopping for more lures!

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Ontario United mobile app