2-blade snyper broadheads SOLD

maisie

For Sale: one package of Rocky Mtn broadheads.  Also i am including two Rocky Mountain practice broadheads.  these though the package has been opened have never been used.  I needed to get to the rubber bands.  $15.00 takes them all  call 585-330-6707 100 gr

broadheads.JPG

Edited by maisie

• 5 months later...

OMG can't find Private Messaging on this page, though i do know it is here some where.  I went to the Post Office and purchased a padded envelope and found the price for shipping it.  With the broad heads and shipping the total would be 19.42 if you are still  interested please email me at [email protected] and i will send you the address where  you should send the money. a money order would be appreciated.  Thanks  

OMG can't find Private Messaging on this page, though i do know it is here some where.  I went to the Post Office and purchased a padded envelope and found the price for shipping it.  With the broad heads and shipping the total would be 19.42 if you are still  interested please email me at [email protected] and i will send you the address where  you should send the money. a money order would be appreciated.  Thanks