Warm water = fish. Find 70+ on surface and go from there. Probably will be offshore in 400+ ft. The warm water just doesn't go away. Fishing can actually be better after a NE blow as it will concentrate fish offshore. Ride sucks, but fishing can be excellent. W/NW can change things back in a hurry. Only reason to cancel a trip is if weather forecast is calling for small craft advisory which can be totally inaccurate and change 10 times up until a day or two before the trip. So if you can't cancel the day before just plan on going and make the best of it. Sounds like there are plenty of salmon out there. You'll get-em!

It just moved, you just need to move with it. Actually as just posted the lake is already re-adjusting, but I wouldn't get stuck on an inshore idea of a bite like we have seen and all became accustomed to and being 1/2 mile offshore all this season. Once it has moved offshore, it most likely will be there for a while at this stage. Be flexible, check the inside waters early on a south and westerly wind, but move out if nothing showing up. Northeast will keep it offshore 99% now.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well not sure about wind & waves for tomorrow so here's what what we did so far from Wed afternoon - Friday. 22 kings, 3 steelhead and an Atlantic,. Today was pretty good for us we went 10 for 13. At times dipsys and spoons have been good and others riggers with meat. Without a doubt riggers and meat has pulled our biggest matures. Glad we made the trip!

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No fishing today, we're back home, with a cooler full of beautiful salmon fillets,. It was a great 3 out of 4 days and we took advantage of the weather. I am so glad we went it turned out to be one of our best trips ever and I am glad to see that the fishery is looking so good, what a great representation of all age classes. Thanks for the help fellas we'll be back up in a few weeks good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just got back. Had the worse trip of the season today. Lost one and landed a nice brown. Caught the brown in 305 fow 70 feet down on a flasher fly combo on a dipsy diver. I'm sure I was in the wrong area or something but the fishing was not so good today