New to the LOU forum

Hi

I am new to the LOU forum and I am looking to reading what interesting facts that others have to provide. I live outside of Ottawa and enjoy Walleye and Trout fishing mostly. I fish the Big Rideau lake system mostly and enjoy fishing on the Rideau River and St.Laurence for Walleye. Also once a year I head to Opeongo lake and Temagami lake for a trout fishing trip.  I recently bought a new to me 176 Princecraft Super pro which is fully rigged for fishing.  (115 hp Johnson, 6 hp Yamaha kicker, Canon Downriggers and new Lowrance fishfinder/GPS). I am now looking to get into some Salmon fishing once again.  In the past, I have fished out of Wellington (Scotch Bonnet Shoal) a half dozen times and once out of Cobourg or Port Hope (I forget which one). I have caught over 30lbers in both locations but this was many years ago and now that I have a bigger boat I am hoping to try some Salmon fishing again. (only heading out of course if the weather is favorable for Smaller Craft :) ). 

Thanks for reading my post and I am looking to spend some quality time on the site.

Cheers,

Jeff