Northern King Lures

About 6 months ago I saw a thread asking about Northern King Lures going out of business & was for sale. Did anything ever happen? Was it sold? 

That's what's really sad about a smaller company. When 1 person is the passion behind the company & they pass so does the company.

I loved the flash of their magnum spoons & would like to get more as I'm getting a little low on certain colors.

B safe!

About 6 months ago I saw a thread asking about Northern King Lures going out of business & was for sale. Did anything ever happen? Was it sold?

That's what's really sad about a smaller company. When 1 person is the passion behind the company & they pass so does the company.

I loved the flash of their magnum spoons & would like to get more as I'm getting a little low on certain colors.

B safe!

What patterns are you looking for, I have some doubles in triples I can part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a mag and a 45.

Here's what I'm willing to part with.

926613818dd96337d50316a9989b8e36_thumb.j

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Killians,

I was either looking for a Silver Watermelon or a Yellow Monkey Puke, both in magnum size. I think i can still get a mag watermelon from Fish USA (once Istarted looking). 

Thanks!

I went door knocking with some interest in the company and was told that northern king has been sold and is no longer going to be made in the U.S.A . look for a new company on the northshore to pop up.

I have a lifetime supply of these if some people want some... long time producer IMG952012042495151816.jpg

I would be happy to get 2 of each of those. I'm miss my NK's. Had over 300 of them and parted ways with everything and ended up coming back to it and wish I never sold any of my spoons

Ripen line let's hope someone starts making them again. Those where are first trolling spoons we used when we started fishing and still are favorite. That dirty white boy is the holy spoon on our boat. We had two lost one awhile back and now my wife will not use the back up. The one we have is the style with the white powder paint on the under side. So if some one out there has one that would like to make some good $$ on it please let me know. Thanks Jeff email me at jkcffs@ AOL.com