I'm be out in the morning. The King fishing has been so great this year I've done no steelhead fishing in the shipping lanes. With this flip it's a good time to go target that. If your thinking of the 400's ide just keep motoring out to the shipping lanes. My outings tend to be- if I fish inside its 100-200fow, if that's too warm then 220-350fow is where I'm smacking them. One I break 350 it's because I'm out of options and just picking away. With the water this cold you should be able to target them in tight or try the shipping lanes. I'm post how I post out there tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Me , Wayne , my pal Seth , went out of sandy around 5:30 am this morning . 7-10 lost a real nice steel on 10 lc due to the hook straightening out . Lost another that could've been a lake trout , rest were kings , low teens in weight . Nothing major but not too bad . 170 fow was our best water , black and green and a glo spoon took all the fish , with a blue dolphin getting the hook straightened out . Got a lil rough , slowed way down, we came In around 11 -11:30 . Took a quick ride up Sandy Creek , very nice back there , I never knew .

Maybe we weren't far enough east or west, but we didn't even have one release last night. Fished from 3:30 till 8. From 30ft all the way out to 240. Only a hand full of marks. We even tried for lake trout around 100fow and couldn't get them to bite.

Gonna try worms off of my brother in laws dock today to make sure it's not just me. Lol

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Here's how we did.... . Started in shipping lanes fished 530-8 am. We boated two nice steelhead and lost a Jumbo behind the boat. Seeing how we couldn't get a King we decided to pull lines and motor in. Set down in 300 and by 250 had couple young kings 8-12 lbs and couple more steelhead 6-8lbs. When we got to 150 there was a hard current line loaded with crap. Went through it and picked up some skippys. In 120 we flattened out and dipsy got crushed. Fought him from 550 so the way to 5 feet behind the boat and spin doctor swivel broke. Easy mid to upper twenty's. He was so exhausted he floated for thirty seconds then a big wave of his tail and gone. Crossed back over the current and fished 150-160 for next couple hrs. Boated a 20lb and couple more teens. Boated roughly 10 and lost 4. Stay pickings everywhere.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice job Jeremy. Currents & temps were wild today! But it was awesome out there - too bad we had to quit around 1. We'll give you a shout next time we're out.

20 ft blue/green Thompson