How is fishing in Bronte ?

I fished Aug 6 & 7 off of PC. Fished deep, 200 to 300 down 80 to 110 ft. Caught 10 steelhead, largest 18 lbs, on a spoon program. Mag bloody nose and carbon 14 did the damage. We need some rain and anything but an east wind to get the salmon going againpost-159399-14707879561952_thumb.jpgpost-159399-14707879561952_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat

I fished Aug 6 & 7 off of PC. Fished deep, 200 to 300 down 80 to 110 ft. Caught 10 steelhead, largest 18 lbs, on a spoon program. Mag bloody nose and carbon 14 did the damage. We need some rain and anything but an east wind to get the salmon going againattachicon.gifIMG_0840.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0840.JPG

Pat

Sweet. Will try to go out on weekend

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Also managed to loose a 12lb dr ball and fish hawk sending unit due to "new" cable installed in may[emoji51]

Pat

Not sure but it seems that guys with fish hawk the only ones who have problems with cable. Wondering now if sending Unit is the problem some how :/

Any ideas ?

My old riggers had cables that about 10 Years old and never lost a ball ://

Great point. I purchased 2 new Cannon dr (Mag 10 Stx) pre spooled with 150lb stainless cable and have had problems with both. What brand are you using

Pat

I got two Cannon DigiTroll 5 for 3 years now. Whatever line it came with, probobly 150lb as well.

-----

On old boat I had 2 walkers , probobly made right after WW2 lol. Got them used, never had problem with cables.

In fact I got cable on my prop in tight turn , spool it up on my prop, stall the engine and f@@ked up my gunnel. Cable still in tack 😂😂😂