Sandy Creek 7/07 Where to start?

Guys, Just wondering where we should start tommorrow out of Sandy. Water temps are down a little so is it worth it still fishin in the 100-200 range or do you think way out deep? If we go out I was thinking of starting about 70 then troll out and change up the depth of lures as we go. If anybody has any ideas that would be great. If we get into any I will let you. Thanx

See my post it was good out there today start at pump house 80 fow with a n/w troll with stuff {yellows/greens }dow 60 to 70 and a few bright colors up around 30 to 40. That aughta get ya a few fish. You could go to the can to east but a little longer run with same results. Let us know how you do?

I was out with Tank on his boat Fish Tank last night and we went 10 for 17 in that area. We did well a few days before on my boat in the same area and put a derby King on the board and lost another derby king behind the boat. Fish in and 5-7 ft. above and below the thermocline with your riggers, dipseys, etc. Green, purple and yellow are hot this year. Spin doctors and mags seem to be better right now. A lot more of our fish yesterday came when we had marks and bait on the screen but the big kings we have caught have come on blank screens, so that always doesn't have to be the case. Just stay with that thermocline, marks, bait and hopefully you move some rods. Never sit and wait for the fish to come to you. We made three big changes yesterday that resulted in 8 more strikes for us. Always be willing to move around from 100-200 fow and work the surface breaks. They do pay off. Good luck and hope to see you out there. We will be out Thursday.

Have a good one.

Thanx for the tips guys but they did not help us much. We are pretty much just running dipsey/flashers and we did not get any Salmon yesterday. We were off the State Park out to about 200 and back and put the lures down deep and shallow. We also ran lead core with no hits. We went in a little and got a couple lakers on cowbells. I need a bigger boat then maybe I'll get downtemp and speed. It was good to get out, only 2 other boats out there. The fleas were bad and there seemed to be a wicked current. It beats working. :D:D

Thanx for the tips guys but they did not help us much. We are pretty much just running dipsey/flashers and we did not get any Salmon yesterday. We were off the State Park out to about 200 and back and put the lures down deep and shallow. We also ran lead core with no hits. We went in a little and got a couple lakers on cowbells. I need a bigger boat then maybe I'll get downtemp and speed. It was good to get out, only 2 other boats out there. The fleas were bad and there seemed to be a wicked current. It beats working. :D:D

Hey Al An's boy. It sure does beat working. This is the guy who use to work for Web, now retired. I was wondering when you were going to get out fishing. You probably were running truck loads of fish around.

Hey there retired one. Another one of A-a-als' boys here. You should be the one taking me and Brian out to show us the ropes on the big lake. We kinda struggled with no down temp/speed, but at least we were not skunked - gotta love them lakers. :) Hope you are enjoying the fruits of your many years of hard labor. "FISHING IS GREAT IN NY STATE" :lol:

Good to hear from you. Take care.

LTtroller

Bob