Sold / Closed 2013 Lund Tyee 1900

Joe Buck

IMG_0132.JPG

Selling my 2013 Lund Tyee 1900 with 150 hp Mercury 4 stroke with 532 hours on it.  Lund bunk trailer with detachable tongue,  spare tire and carrier.  Also, includes:

- Lowrance HDS8 Gen 2 GPS/Fish finder (New 2015)

- Lowrance hydronic  auto pilot (New 2016)

- Minn Kota Power Drive V2 trolling motor with dual batteries and built in charger

- Venegance SS propeller

- Towing/storage cover

- Cockpit canvas

- Sport Trak system with 4 mounting plates and 4 rod holders included.  No holes drilled in boat.

- Bicycle seat for bow casting

- Stereo with 4 speakers

- Swim platform with ladder

- Power tilt/trim with gauge

- Transom live well and bait well/live well in bow.

- Many other extras such as: Lots of storage, lighting, cup holders, bow mounted fish finder, flip up seats, anchor etc.

This boat can be set up for trolling and easily stripped down for a day of swimming and water skiing.

Boat and motor are in excellent condition.  Stored inside year-round.  Original owner.   Reason for selling is I purchased bigger boat.

Boat is located in Henderson, NY.

Price: $37,500.00

Serious buyers only.  Contact by email at [email protected].  More pictures to follow.IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1828 (2).JPG

IMG_1851 (2).JPG

IMG_1832.JPG

Edited by Joe Buck
Sold

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Joe Buck,

Great boat and someone will be getting one of the best. I have a 2012 Sport Angler that i've been rigging. I noticed in the picture of the down rigger, a mounting bracket that i haven't ever seen before. Can you tell me what it is and where you got it? I'm interested in something like it that mounts in the sport track channel on my boat.

Thanks and Boat Safe,

Egoody

Egoody,

It is a Lund Sport Trak downrigger bracket.  Part No. 2102189.  The label on the back of my brackets state that it is for Rebel/Impact/Alaskan, but they fit the Tyee just fine.  I picked up a couple at the dealer where I bought the boat.  Also, ordered a couple online.  There are some on ebay right now for $55.  I paid $50 in 2013.

Happy Fishing,

Joe 

• 3 weeks later...