I will be out all weekend and will share my success. Going to tough it out for the kings until I find them. Hope I can find someone to fish with me otherwise it is 3 rods and solo. King fever is in the air. 2 weeks out from the LOC Derby. Thinking about heading West to Fairhaven, Sodus or Olcott one of those days.

I'd tell ya everything I knew, Kings seems sparse all a sudden, and the lakers don't even need slow speeds and cowbells to jump on your boat, but perch and walleye? I'd pay to find em right about now. If it wasn't for the spring eye bite I think there wasn't any, but then again I got king fever lol

• 4 weeks later...

Guys there's a thread on hear that has eyes out the azz I congrats. Them on their trip and they went out of Henderson. Oh it was started by Starcraft loaded, I gotta go, I'll find out later for ya.

Guys there's a thread on hear that has eyes out the azz I congrats. Them on their trip and they went out of Henderson. Oh it was started by Starcraft loaded, I gotta go, I'll find out later for ya.

I put it to the top now I'm late but can't resist helping my eye buddies out, Guffins bay to the Clayton this time of the year, it's a quality thing not a quantity thing, gotta go bye!!!