It's A Fishal - quick solo report. Port of Rochester.

Left port at 230pm came in at 4:00pm.

I can say that there is no need to run to the fence.

Went 1 for 3 not including the double I had, it screamed a few times and gone. I was busy fighting fish 1. Which came off. Checked second pole that screamed, no one home. At that time my 3 color lead started running. Gone.

From what I can see fish are still between 185 and 225 fow. From 95 to 115 down. Don't really know how to describe today's 1.5 hour adventure.

Rigger #1- lure/purple monkey puke DW SS. 55 back off ball. 105 down. With slider, 6 foot leader lure/green glow ladder back, moonshine.

Took 3 hits,1 screamer.

Rigger#4- lure/moonshine standard oscar. 45 back off ball. 95 down. With slider 6 foot leader lure/ DW 42nd standard.

Took 1 screamer, and caught 7lb Atlantic on lower oscar.

Rigger 2- down temp and SD on 6 foot lead. No fly. Just clipped to ball. Set at 108down.

Temp: 135fow 46 degrees down 95

Temp stayed very consistent all the way to 225fow. 44 to 46 degrees 95 to 105 down. All the way out.

I didn't have a lot of marks. But had 2 strong screamers. 1 very strong. It's those huge screamers that makes u wonder how big that fish really was. Next time.

Would have been better if I had help.

But solo is solo, and It was a data run anyway.

NO FLEAS!![emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Hope this helps

Happy Fishing, See you out there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the detailed report

I will be doing a 4 hour run tonight. Will probably do down temp checks all the way to 400. We'll report hopefully we get everybody on fish for the August 19th loc fall Derby. Two weeks away hopefully we can stay on the fish and follow them around until we can start weighing.

Happy fishing, see you out there

Back to your post with quick update. With stronger southwest wind than expected, we headed out to the East of Ibay - we did two fish this morning with 14 lbs king and a skipper.   King took NK carmel dophin spoon with gold plated off rigger 90' down off 225 FOW.

We did not find any bait after marking fish in 120 to 130 FOW.  Screen was mostly blank everywhere until we hit a pod of kings in 225 fow. It was a lucky find when we came across them once however they disappeared from the screen afterwards.

Tight lines.

Thanks for the details. I will be up with my sons 14-17. Hope the lake stabilize's by then, good luck and tight lines [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'm not putting much confidence in the detailed reports from 2 days ago anymore. Went out yesterday morning pretty rough. Had two Shakers that was it. I'll be out there a couple times before the 14th hopefully we can stay on them

Happy fishing, see you out there