for sale : usa 2006 Baha 286 Sport Fish

Jeff J

No I don't charter with it.  Can fit 4 to 5 people in back no problem.  Boat has a 9 ft 10 inch beam.  Haven't had any issues with the 6.2 it's what Baha offered in this model or twin outboards.  I have heard that the 81. was an option but too much motor for the hull design.

Thanks for the inquires,

Jeff

Very well does 2.0 most of the time without a bag and has caught her fair share of walleyes here in Erie and salmon as well the couple of times I've hauled her up to Lake O.  Been a great boat but has an opportunity to go bigger last year and did it if not she wouldn't be for sale.

I have a 3/4 ton ram with a hemi but pulled it with a half ton before that.  The trailer is tri built for that boat but it is a 12,625 gvw.  It probably would work if you don't have to haul it a log way or many times during the year.    

I hauled it 4 hours from NY when I brought it home with my 1/2 ton 5.7 hemi.  Probably be ok if you take your time.  Call you would have to make. Boat 7900 lbs dry plus anything in it plus trailer.  We figured total weight around 11,000.  Give me a call at 814-823-1622 if you have any questions or want to talk further will be away from my computer all day.

Jeff