Cayuga lake 8-5

Finally got on some fish today. We fished over near the power plant caught 3 lakers about a dozen salmon we kept 2 of them and a rainbow all between 100-150 fow 40-60 feet down all on spoons. The lake trout came off chartruese and green and white spoons with Dodgers. I will try to add picture later when we get home. Thanks to iron duke and fisher dude for the advice.

Edited by Fishwiz

glad you got into fish . i am going tomorrow , going to give a new spoon a try it is a michigan stinger dirty white boy . think it will take lakers in the morning . well we will see any ways .       good luck on your next trip out 

Edited by fisherdude

We ran the south end again today couldn't find many quality silvers, we dumped one nice bow at the boat and boated a 4 lb LL everything else was small. The 54 temp we were looking for was at 55 to 60 ft which was much deeper than last week. We did make it to T-Falls, the DEC must have dumped a load of LLs in so we didn't stay long in that area, I question how many of them actually survive after they're released.

On a good note we tried running braid and the fleas seemed to be gone!

It was rough from 6 until noon when we left and that big laker came off a like white holographic looking spoon with a silver dodger we went to circle back around and he hit some where between 200-250 fow

Edited by Fishwiz

Here are the fish we kept the laker was 29 inches there is a rainbow in there too but the pink disappeared

Nice going guys!! Great pics. also. Who did the diamond plate work on the front of the trailer. I like it a lot. To nice to be store bought.