It's A Fishal- Port of Rochester

How was the fishing? I'm thinking of launching at the genny for the first time tomorrow, any tips for there?

Did not have a good time yesterday.

Rough, and not the fun type.

Went 0 for 2, both Shakers.

I should have known, it started out with leaving thermos on the dock. Didn't make it out of the river before we realized. I will have you know I turned around and went back and got it. Need my coffee.

I'm in the same position as Ruff Rider.

I'm looking for a new fish finder. I fried my rear unit during salmon slam. HDS generation 2 9 at the console, that lost its transducer yesterday. So I'm looking to change out the rear with a Lowrance HDs 7. Changing out the transducer show both units can communicate and operate on the same transducer. Chirp is a important feature to me. As well as reading beyond 200 fow.

So I will be paying the marina to pull my boat out of the water. Will be doing this most likely on Wednesday. Have the boat back up and on fish before August 19th.

Not hearing good reports for this morning as well perfect timing for me to do my repairs and get back on the water

Happy fishing, see you out there

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any consideration of an in hull transducer? I have been very impressed by the two boats I fish on that have them...

I don't have much experience with them. So I really don't know,I had another person bring the same thing up to me. If I'm going to have the boat out of the water I might consider doing something like that. I heard that helps prevent crosstalk. Between two units. I'll be looking into it today

Any consideration of an in hull transducer? I have been very impressed by the two boats I fish on that have them...

I'm going with a thru hull transducer. 300w airmar. Compatible with almost all brands on the market. Little pricey. But might be worth it. Let me know how u make out.