cayuga 8/6

deans cove , launch at 6:00 am after the bass guys had their start . those bass boat sure can do a hole shot . we motored over to aurora and set up.  found fish in 100 ft range down 50 to 60 ft and took our first hit landed a brown . then the lakers started hitting 70 to 80 down in 100 to 150 ft . the wind started picking up so decided to head east . i pick my speed up to 3.0 from 2.0 and the silvers started hitting . i was hoping for a bow for the grand slam but it didn't happen we played with small lakers and silvers till 11;00 and pull the rods in front of deans. spoons that worked today was dirty white boy , purple gator . green jeans . frog .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             post-145976-0-55733200-1470509247_thumb.jpgpost-145976-0-58829900-1470509301_thumb.jpgpost-145976-0-30347400-1470509311_thumb.jpg

Edited by fisherdude

Is there a bass tournament  there this weekend ? Thinking about coming up tomorrow . Nice fish you caught today !!!! Mike

there was a bunch of bass boats this morning . they waited for start time and off they went . i am not sure what sunday will bring . do know i will be on the water also  sunday . 

Also I don't imagine it will be found but we lost a green planet board around were that picture was taking by the power plant in front of dons marina if any one sees it I imagine it's long gone by the time we got our lines reeled in and turned back we couldn't find it