Otisco bite continues to be solid

justtracytrolling

Amazing fish. Congrats

I hit Otisco for the first time last Saturday. Fished bass until 10:00 and then went out and tried a little trolling for those big marks out deep. Wind was too annoying to do much but I think I'm going to be back to try to connect with one of those pigs.

I did get a half dozen largemouth and a small tiger on topwater. It's a beautiful little lake.

Trolling is the play for now....water is over 80 I'd strongly urge anyone targeting tigers to work fast, keep the fish in the water, and be quick the pics. Now probably isn't the time to learn to deal with and handle big tigers.

Yeah. I wouldn't be targeting tigers this time of year. Especially not trolling. I found a beauty floating on Saturday that wasn't long dead. Unfortunately there's not much you can do if you get one by accident except, as you say, work fast and keep them in the water.

Went out for a few hours today in my little 14ft boat with no trolling motor. Stayed from like 8-12 before the wind picked up. Fished bass, which seem to be very active throughout the lake. Lost a real nice one after he took my frog that was floating while I was messing around with my reel. Hopefully I can sting him early next week. Seemed to be quite a few boats out trolling and bass fishing. Saw someone in a black boat get their lines ran over today near the cliffs. It was a hot one out there, and man is the water warm. Nice day to be out on the lake though.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The tigers were biting yesterday too. Fished for a couple hours and caught three that went 33", 35", and 37" - all just casting big bass lures. Quick measure and release, been a real good month for all species out there

Beautiful fish! This tiger and that eye on the other thread.

Well. It pains me to relive this but I trolled the lake from 15:00-20:00 yesterday and got the skunk!

Great screen and threw a lot at em but no takers. I usually count on having some great beginner's luck but not this time. Hopefully I'll get another shot down the road. Maybe a morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United