Hard water can come anytime

geoice

I have also been playing with my ice gear and planning the adventures . Last year was a slow start but worked out ok with the lack of snow . Never even put the plow on .

Give me ice all day everyday but keep the snow away :)

Good luck this season

Must be something in the air I just ordered fuel oil the other day, in no way shape or form am I ready to winterize my boat, let alone bore holes in the hard water!! I hope the temps drop to 35 at night and the mid 50's for a high till the 1st Saturday in May!! LOL, you can have the whole lake to yourself I ain't never caught shyt threw the ice, even went to the Bay of Quinte and got skunked. --30*f with 25-30 mph winds I never was so cold in my life, and then a mile or more ride on a snowmobile at 50mph, the third day I opened up the bar in the motel we were staying at and gave the guys the O'L See Ya wouldn't want to be ya!! Sign have at it boys I'll be right here when you get back.

Can't wait to get on the ice either and jig up some big eyes in chaumont and fill buckets full of perch. Gonna forego the tournament scene this year and just enjoy the stress-free trips with Dad. Ended 2nd overall in NYS tournament last year but fished a lot of places that we would rather not visit again. Chaumont is where we will be all winter. Can't beat it.