new to ontario

nhjim

coming up from nh in a couple weeks to try king fishing will be first attempt. expecting to pay our dues but was looking for a few pointers. speed is the first one flasher fly combos and spoons. we will be putting in around mexico. also what are you guys seeing out there for fish like last year or any better .thanks rank ameture

hay jim i am heading to Henderson bay in a couple of weeks to fish for kings as well lived in alton  nh most of my life now i live in malone ny cant what to get on some reel fish . Do  a lot of fishing on lake Champlain makes the salmon and trout fishing on winnie  look stupid ! ck out bill saiffs videos and just keep looking through this forum and you will pick up lots of valuable tips and locations .good luck eric 

yea winni's about our only option close by. we started going to champain this year also about a 2hr run for us but worth it. 1st trip to Ontario was april this year and sold us on the 6 1/2 hr ride wish we could make it more than twice a year. good luck