How much 45 lb atomik copper on a okuma Titus 20

Haven't done one of those reels. Its a little bigger than the seagate 60 that holds 450 yards of 30 lb, but my calculator says you would only fit about 400 feet of 50 lb power pro. You could get about 700 feet of 30lb backing if you wanted to go lighter.

My calculator works on blood run diameter copper and this is the calculation for that, and, with a little more room deduction figured for the Atomik copper diameter being .004 thousands thicker.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by skipper19

Yeah might be pushing it with 400 ft of backing. I have a tekota 800 with 400 on it and i already have a 400 so might switch it out peel off 50 ft and do a 350 on the titus and put the 500 on the tekota. Or split the 400 into maybe a 200 or 250 and have a 100 or 150 copper? Thoughts on this? I already have 7 and 10.colour micro core setups that get me to 40 and 55 ft respectively.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I actually like the short coppers. I have 2 of the 100 foot 45lb. They work great in many different positions and can achieve most any depth when used in combination with a downrigger or a snap weight. Kids and ladies especially like them as they are easy to handle, lighter and less line out to start with.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app