Lund Seats (broken at hinge) from 2010 Rebel

I'm selling two Lund folding seats that fell apart while being trailered to Quebec. I assume the shaking and bumping on the trailer caused the bolts/hardware to come loose and fall out of place. The backrest would have to be slightly ripped up and stapled back into place to put them back together the way they were.

They are perfectly fine aside from where they fold, and they are about $220 apiece new. I know a lot of guys on here could either fix them with Lund's hardware or rig them up better than they originally were designed. I however don't have the patience for that, quite honestly.

Shoot me an offer if interested.

cd4f9407252f113d1831a39a109dd237.jpg

d3f457f922758b3c517d369a92b23cd0.jpg

90fc724c5e805e518284cf3a9ff835a2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Couldn't find a number on their site so I emailed them last week - no response. From what I've heard, they'd take them back and fix them for free but it could take a while. What I did instead was buy newer ones off eBay that come standard on 2014/15 models. They have a big metal hinge rather than the small screw design of these seats.

Any offers will be considered or possibly trades, not looking to make money on these but throwing them out seems like a shame

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Lake Ontario United mobile app