Hit the water at first light and started fishing at 150 fow. Riggers were the only thing being productive. Went 1/3 for the day. Landed one King and never saw the other 2. All the action 7-8am in 300-350fow down 100-120 on spoons. Lake started out the morning with big rollers, but laid down by the afternoon.

Went 3-4 out of Fair Haven. 90 down over 200' king, 105 down over 400 king, 110 over 110 brown and l another brown same depth. .  All spoon bite on riggers.  Marked little to 550' west of chute.  Came inside and found 60 degrees at 100' on bottom for brown. 

Thanks for the detailed report. My Son's and I are headed up Sunday thru Wed next week. Please keep up the updates, were looking forward to getting up there.I have not been up to the Greatest of lake's for 14 years and bringing my Boy's for the first time. Would really love to get them hooked up with some Screamers We will be out of Fairhaven and will update this site as much as possible. Thanks Guy's. TailGunner :)

Pretty windy this morning on top of little bit of engine trouble at the launch things were not looking good. Got the engine fixed and made it out from 7-10 (sucked sitting at the dock tinkering watching the fleet roll out). Dropped the first rigger in 120fow at 115 down, went to start the second rigger and had a fish hit the first one, sweet. Landed the 15lb King on a spoon. Worked out to 200, and back to 150 the rest of the morning moving east ( a lot of boats moved west, not sure what they were doing radio was silent). Marked hooks, but nothing hit. Switched to a laker setup on the way in, ended the day with a 15inch King on a peanut in 50fow.

post-158647-0-91623800-1470760378_thumb.jpeg

post-158647-0-61586700-1470760497_thumb.jpeg

Edited by NVus88

• 3 weeks later...