Sold / Closed 1991 Princecraft Corsica available 09/15/2016

Sandy K ll

One owner.post-159722-0-49062700-1470878608_thumb.jpgauto piolit.furuno GPS.sub troll speed temp.hummingbird ff. Set of sea bags.big John planer mast w/reels and set of large ornge pro boards.2 big John electric DR'S.2 manual cannon DR'S.all swivle and quick disconnect.20 rod holders spare prop. Net holder. Marine raido.side curtains cockpit cover new travel/storage cover w/new type vents.overhead rod storage in cabin. Insulated fish box.+another box w/drain for food ice??. Lots of storage lots of fishing room lots of freeboard(deep sides) this is a well taken care of boat. Sea trials at Oak Orchard/Point Breeze 8/19/2016 - 9/4/2016. I am sure I missed something!!! As listed $9750.00. This boat fishes good. Easy to tow easy on gas one of the toughest boats of this type made very stable in rough water for its size. Needs nothing 8147652260/cell 8145538020 serious inquiries only. Some wiggle room on price and equipment the only reason we are selling the Sandy K is we found a piolit house boat we really liked

One owner.attachicon.gifboat add 2.jpgauto piolit.furuno GPS.sub troll speed temp.hummingbird ff. Set of sea bags.big John planer mast w/reels and set of large ornge pro boards.2 big John electric DR'S.2 manual cannon DR'S.all swivle and quick disconnect.20 rod holders spare prop. Net holder. Marine raido.side curtains cockpit cover new travel/storage cover w/new type vents.overhead rod storage in cabin. Insulated fish box.+another box w/drain for food ice??. Lots of storage lots of fishing room lots of freeboard(deep sides) this is a well taken care of boat. Sea trials at Oak Orchard/Point Breeze 8/19/2016 - 9/4/2016. I am sure I missed something!!! As listed $9750.00.OR Best Reasonable Offer. This boat fishes good. Easy to tow easy on gas one of the toughest boats of this type made very stable in rough water for its size. Needs nothing 8147652260/cell 8145538020 serious inquiries only. Some wiggle room on price and equipment the only reason we are selling the Sandy K is we found a piolit house boat we really liked

One owner.attachicon.gifboat add 2.jpgauto piolit.furuno GPS.sub troll speed temp.hummingbird ff. Set of sea bags.big John planer mast w/reels and set of large ornge pro boards.2 big John electric DR'S.2 manual cannon DR'S.all swivle and quick disconnect.20 rod holders spare prop. Net holder. Marine raido.side curtains cockpit cover new travel/storage cover w/new type vents.overhead rod storage in cabin. Dual batteries Insulated fish box.+another box w/drain for food ice??. Lots of storage lots of fishing room lots of freeboard(deep sides) this is a well taken care of boat. Sea trials at Oak Orchard/Point Breeze 8/19/2016 - 9/4/2016. I am sure I missed something!!! As listed $9750.00. This boat fishes good. Easy to tow easy on gas one of the toughest boats of this type made very stable in rough water for its size. Needs nothing 8147652260/cell 8145538020 serious inquiries only. Some wiggle room on price and equipment the only reason we are selling the Sandy K is we found a piolit house boat we really liked

One owner.attachicon.gifboat add 2.jpgauto piolit.furuno GPS.sub troll speed temp.hummingbird ff. Set of sea bags.big John planer mast w/reels and set of large ornge pro boards.2 big John electric DR'S.2 manual cannon DR'S.all swivle and quick disconnect.20 rod holders spare prop. Net holder. Marine raido.side curtains cockpit cover new travel/storage cover w/new type vents.15 gal+ live tank w/pump and sea water in aireator pump and pump to pump out tank nice setup.overhead rod storage in cabin. Dual batteries Insulated fish box.+another box w/drain for food ice??. Lots of storage lots of fishing room lots of freeboard(deep sides) this is a well taken care of boat. Sea trials at Oak Orchard/Point Breeze 8/19/2016 - 9/4/2016. I am sure I missed something!!! As listed $9750.00. This boat fishes good. Easy to tow easy on gas one of the toughest boats of this type made very stable in rough water for its size. Needs nothing 8147652260/cell 8145538020 serious inquiries only. Some wiggle room on price and equipment the only reason we are selling the Sandy K is we found a piolit house boat we really liked

• 3 weeks later...