1988 Penn Yan 26 Hardtop & Triaxle Trailer

Tradman

1988 26 ft 10 foot beam 454 Crusader , 9000 lb. tri axle aluminum i beam trailer 14 Big Jon rod holders 10 place rocket launcher, Big Jon power planer mast, 2 Big Jon electric riggers, Raymarine 7 inch color touchscreen MFD with tilted element thru hull transducer, Garmin 540 GPS, New Teleflex hydraulic steering cylinder, Si-tex hydraulic autopilot, motor and trans have about 400 hours since I rebuilt them, also installed a new shaft, cutless bearing, and had prop reworked before launch, Lewmar windlass with 300 ft rode, new raw water washdown pump , 2 bank onboard charger, boat cruises about 27 MPH @3400 RPM with 6 onboard, tops out around 32 @ 4200 RPM Heres a few pics , https://www.flickr.com/photos/30613332@N06/albums/72157660215238878/with/22859769946/ $

All water and exhaust hoses were replaced this spring, also new fuel feed lines, 3 way selector valve and spin on fuel fitler assem

Boat is docked in Conneaut, Ohio and is available for sea trial if your serious,

No recent survey available, will take core samples of stringers and transom for Interested parties while you watch

Boat is  straight IB, not tunnel drive

Edited by Tradman

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Boat is going in next week will post pics then, ill check and see if there are any more on my computer

Also replaced fuel pump this spring with a new unit that is compatible with Ethanol as are all the fuel lines and carb, replaced wiper motor and installed pantograph wiper arm as well as the sending units in both tanks, replaced all trans and engine oil cooler hoses and rear main seal and installed a new damper plate. pulled motor and trans as I had a miniscule oil leak last fall, I had the rear main seal on hand, so it got replaced while motor was out, although that wasn't the source of the leak, found the metal plug that seals the cam bore had a small drip,replaced it too, I'm anal and probably have OCD too,But  I hate half assed things this boat has had Impeccable maintainence,

Edited by Tradman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...