Ruff Rider on the DL - Live Report Aug 13-15

Wifi....Broadband......Bandwith.....Network......Wireless.???????

Sorry I wasn't more help, except for moral support, but I just mastered the downrigger a few weeks ago.....

I was glad to see the finished product....SWEET !!!!!!!!!

Sounds like an issue with the tablet. Does the tablet work ok with all of its apps and stuff? On that tablet, you can do a hard reset by turning it off. Then hold down the volume up button while pressing the power on button. It should reset all the properties. Maybe that will get it to run the screen mirroring function of wifi..Frustrating electronic stuff!..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nah we tried 4 different phones and two tablets... all the same issue.

Now Im running into yet another problem... my autopilot communicates via NMEA 0183. The GO7 communicates via NMEA 2000.

I should have just bought a new boat...

Wifi....Broadband......Bandwith.....Network......Wireless.???????

Sorry I wasn't more help, except for moral support, but I just mastered the downrigger a few weeks ago.....

I was glad to see the finished product....SWEET !!!!!!!!!

No worries, your moral support may have been the only thing keeping me from "pulling the plug" on this project...

Nick I'll be installing a Go7 this week will let u know how my wireless experience goes. Also - there are VHF's that have Gps and NMEA 0183 too

Best of luck! I will be curious to hear if it works before updating the firmware on the GO7 vs after.

And to think 30 years ago a radio direction finder was the high tech gadget. Loran C and VHF were soon to follow. Next thing you know graphs were paperless...... How many here remember and miss the smell of a paper graph. Good news is I still run a lot of the spoons from those days and they still produce.

And to think 30 years ago a radio direction finder was the high tech gadget. Loran C and VHF were soon to follow. Next thing you know graphs were paperless...... How many here remember and miss the smell of a paper graph. Good news is I still run a lot of the spoons from those days and they still produce.

There's no way old spoons work, you need to buy new ones as the fish adapt each year.

(C'mon man, my wife reads these threads. You're going to get me in trouble! :) )

Did you look to see if there is a software update for it? I don't know anything about your unit but I know when I installed my HDS unit nothing would work correctly till I did the most recent software update

A buddy from work brought his in the other day. Still looked brand new in the case. Said he paid $1,000 for it back in the early 80's.

Did you look to see if there is a software update for it? I don't know anything about your unit but I know when I installed my HDS unit nothing would work correctly till I did the most recent software update

There is definitely an update... I am praying that fixes it. I won't be able to try it until Friday though.

Nick, I think I might have a Simrad AT10 laying around. That is a NMEA 2000 to 0183 converter. If the sea talk doesn't work out let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thank you, I will let you know!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app