Seneca evening trip

Booked last minute trip for yesterday evening. Set up north if the park in 80'. 4 riggers 2 high 2 deep, four divers. Kept it tight. Weeds were there but tolerable, too much for garbage lines.

All kinda of fish at temp, 50 to 65 down was 55° depending on current line.

Deep rigger trashcan 111 took, 90 rigger e chip atom mik uv took, dipsy at 238 and 229 one with spin Dr chartreuse/mtn dew with atomic crazy btch fly, other white echip with uv hammer fly. Just as fast as you could reset diosys they were firing, fish were hitting them on way out. The hot bite lasted for an hour, just as storm was letting up. On water at 4, off by 7. No silvers today, but I'll take it!

Had some good ones on pulling line, fish were a bit too much for the kids, but we did manage a couple real good quality. Back at it tomorrow.

Nick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-14709964364265_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14709964480405_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, Saturday evening got blown off with the storm, managed one salmon and one laker. In the 10 minutes we got to fish. The inconsistent winds have moved the weeds all over the place...

Fished today solo from 8 to 10 managed a handful of Lake trout, from 100to200 fow. Nothing on spoons today. Temps down about 50to65...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app