Sport craft offshore 21

Beardo

Here is the link to pics and kijiji ad.... http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/peterborough/sport-craft-offshore-21/1189673223?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

21 foot sport craft for sale or trade. Rigged for salmon fishing but is a good multi purpose boat. The boat is a 1989 in good all around condition and the motor is a 2006 Suzuki 140 four stroke that runs flawlessly. The trailer is a 1996 shore lander. The boat comes with a trailer get top a full cover top and a half cover top. It has a small cuddly with a fridge that can fit two people. The reason for selling it is I'm up grading to a bigger boat for next year.

Fishing equipment included is:

Hummingbird Helix 9- new 2016 from gagnon sports

Fish Hawk X4D with probe- new 2016 from sail

2x Scotty 2106 down riggers- new 2016 from Gagnon

2x 36" cannon tracks

2x Scotty triple rod tree s with mounts for track

2x cannon dual axis rod holders

2x cannon single axis rod holders

This boat is a very manageable size boat but still handles the big water very well. It cruise on plain at about 30 mph and top speed is about 35mph. The motor is amazing on gas and will troll at 2mph all day on cup of fuel.

I'm asking 12,500 OBO or will sell the boat, motor and trailer without the fishing stuff for 8,500 OBO. Im open to trades for seadoo s or my boat plus cash for a bigger boat so try your trade.

Serious inquires only please !

Brian 905 995 0539

Sport craft, fishing, Suzuki, walk around, humming bird, Scotty, fish hawk, down rigger