30 ft Penn Yan Rampaige

JoeT

I am updating the listing of my 30ft Penn Yan Rampaige with new price reduction To $36,000 OBO.  This is a serious fishing boat in excellent shape with only about 215 hours total time on both engines and hull.  It is the last Rampaige built by Penn Yan. The hull was built in 2001 and I bought it new from the factory in 2003, powered it with twin 5.7L EFI Volvos.  Age, infirmity and other issues have interfered with my using it very much as you can tell from the low hours (I turned 80 in May).  It has had a number of modifications including a four foot cabin hard top cabin extension over the cockpit, a bow thruster, 40 amp hard wired battery charger/monitor that services the boat's five batteries (tow for each engine and one for the thruster), trim tabs, swim platform, windlass and more.  It has stainless duo props,

Garmin 2010C GPSMAP and Garmin 20 sounder/fish finder, Uniden VHF, post-157204-0-88328800-1471016581_thumb.pngpost-157204-0-83834500-1471016617_thumb.jpg, head with shower  and sleeps 2+.  The heated cabin is fully enclosed with a lockable door and there is a full canvass cover with windows and screens to fully enclose the cockpit. As I said, this is a serious fishing boat but can also serve well for cruising/overnighting.  I am motivated to sell,  If interested contact me for more details, photos, etc. (phone 845 797 7354, email [email protected])

post-157204-0-66407900-1471016763_thumb.jpg

Pics?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

send me your email address and I'll send you some more pics.  This website is too complicated for me

That is one heck of a boat and looks as though it just came out of the showroom condition-wise :yes:  Good luck with the sale.

The top is permanently affixed.  It is strong enough for a person to walk on.  I have not found it to interfere with any fishing activities and it does protect you from the elements - hot sun, rain.