Fished wed afternoon Little Salmon to west of plant, 140-250 FOW. Good temps down 90 but blank screens. Did take one mature on 300 copper FF. Fished thur morning Little Salmon to big river stated 120-140 FOW. Good temps again down 90 and still blank screens. Did one small laker on dipsey and dropped two screamers on 400 copper FF. I hope I'm wrong but looks like another slow year on this end.

post-139538-14710552110779_thumb.jpg

This one from this morning, drop too many others.

post-139538-14710552721948_thumb.jpg

2 days ago, one of two we kept, dropped a few others...

post-139538-14710553150578_thumb.jpg

The other one..... I am also not using salmon equipt on my riggers.... Lite line boys!! I even gave some of my hottest colors... Don't be afraid!!!!

Capt Rich

Edited by Rich D

Jesus Rich. From the sounds of your first post it sounded like you were hitting some fish.

How many hours per fish you putting in?

Glenn I don't see you posting reports, and do you really think I want to have 1000 boats in the same water. I am trying to help, but I will now stop spoon feeding, no pun intended. There is plenty more pics, but too much info given in them. Good luck this weekend!!!!

Capt Rich

Rich D,

I always appreciate your gracious sharing of information. Certainly understand your not wanting to get too specific and burn out a productive area. I have shared a great deal on SLR walleyes and have posted much less this summer due to excessive fishing pressure and many requests for more specific information. Lots of guys looking for shortcuts and don't want to put in the time needed to refine their techniques and find their own fish.

You are not looking in the right water column..... They are there!!!!!

Heres the post I was referring to Rich. There ain't many Salmon in Mexico Bay yet period and this didn't seem like a report to me. As far as me posting reports, I used to post a lot when I was a recreational fishermen. Since I started my business I just fish, mind my own business and make my customers as happy as I can. Hope you have a great season.

Todays trip.

IMG_0341.jpg