Lure For A Cure Derby 9/10/16 Port of Rochester shore and off shore!

Hello everyone.  The Port of Rochester has a small derby!  I've been working with some very nice folks from the American Cancer Society.  This is a small derby but should be fun and is for an amazing cause.  

The ACS has asked for more prizes and would love to have a charter donated to use as a prize.  You can p.m. me if that is something you could do for them.

For you shore anglers, there may or may not be kings around the Summerville pier at this time (I'm hoping there will be).  I'm a teacher and will have volunteers lined up on the breakwall at Summerville between the O'llies and the Sheriff Station to help kids.

I will chumming the area for carp all week without fishing for them at different times of day to keep the carp interested and coming back for this event.  I got a 32 lber this week just across from there.

We can also have a side thing for big fish.

Let's try to participate in this event and offer them our support!  I've been meeting with the Town of Irondequoit and others to plan a bigger event for the Port of Rochester next year.  The ACS offers us a very nice umbrella to make that happen.

Please try to fish this event!  Captains are welcome to have clients sign up.  

Lastly, can we borrow someone's scale set up?  Any volunteers?   Captain Larry Hammond

Lure For A Cure.pdf

Hello all.  Eric Carlson just contacted me about the derby.  He is going to extend weigh in times for afternoon charters.  Please try to attend this charity event and fish.  Let's get a lot of kids lined up on the break wall at Summerville.  Captains, sign up your guests to win a prize and some cash.

Capt.  Larry

The Lure For A Cure derby is a go.  We have been supported by FIshUSA, Northport Nailers, LOC Derbies and much more.  

Please pass this on to friends, family etc.  I love carp fishing and got a nice 32 lber last week. There will be kings accessible off the pier too.   I've been chumming the spot for days.   I will also be bringing students down.  We have volunteers to help teach beginners.  Who's in????

This event can showcase our awesome harbor!!!  Let's put Rochester on the map folks.  Everyone talks about wanting a derby here.  This small derby can grow and we have The American Cancer Society wanting us to do this.  The town of Irondequoit wants us to do this!!!!   Please let me know if you're interested.  

It's for a charity and you can win stuff.  If you have suggestions, let me know them.  I know it's last minute, but that's just how it came about!!!!

Lure For A Cure Updated.pdf

post-143370-0-53750800-1471555072_thumb.jpg

post-143370-0-78979500-1471555097_thumb.jpg

post-143370-0-05593400-1471555112_thumb.jpg

post-143370-0-83229500-1471555175_thumb.jpg

post-143370-0-47180500-1471555192_thumb.jpg

post-143370-0-40518900-1471555219_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...