7-10ft Waves Tonight, 5-8ft Wednesday Morning

piece of cake lol , it's hard to get a good day on ontario with out getting the crap kick out of you . 

I was thinking about checking it out in my 16ft row boat if you want to ride along :lol:

I'll have the 25hp Evinrude on it...

post-142578-0-67317800-1471377691_thumb.jpg

Head over to the state park near sandy pond and go body serfing, we also used boogie board s in the past lots of fun and it's not salty,

good thought. But with that forecast. The beach will be closed we had a camp on the south pond near the beach. Those waves beat you to death

NOAA this week read at 4am from Henderson all week 1ft or less all week. We were in Massachusetts all week on vacation and this week was the only time I had left to do this then their softball coach called and asked where are my girls and well that blew that idea out of the water. Now I'm glad if I had them up there in the cabin for two days they would of drove me nuts!!! LOL

I was out in my 14ft row boat with a 9.9 on it last night. Caught a few perch out of olcott and played in the waves as long as I could....but you know how it is....one wave comes over just a bit and somebody gets a little wet and people cry...it was raining anyway. So we came back as the waves just started to top the pier. Was fun. Just bought the boat to replace my 12ft and new it would be rough out there but paid the 8 bucks and hit the water around 3 just to run the motor and guage the way it would handle waves. A lot better than I thought. A lot better then the sears gamefisher. Played in the harbor for a bit and took my 12 fish home. Great time and couldn't ask for more. Lol so if you want....I'll come bomb around in your row boat with a 25 on it....just make sure it has the foam in the seats still and don't go out far....I couldn't tell you how many times me and my brother sunk the canoe out there....

NOAA this week read at 4am from Henderson all week 1ft or less all week. We were in Massachusetts all week on vacation and this week was the only time I had left to do this then their softball coach called and asked where are my girls and well that blew that idea out of the water. Now I'm glad if I had them up there in the cabin for two days they would of drove me nuts!!! LOL

We got a lot of rain but you can't tell by looking at the lakes and ponds. Those cabin walls might have gotten real tight being cooped up inside.

I was out in my 14ft row boat with a 9.9 on it last night. Caught a few perch out of olcott and played in the waves as long as I could....but you know how it is....one wave comes over just a bit and somebody gets a little wet and people cry...it was raining anyway. So we came back as the waves just started to top the pier. Was fun. Just bought the boat to replace my 12ft and new it would be rough out there but paid the 8 bucks and hit the water around 3 just to run the motor and guage the way it would handle waves. A lot better than I thought. A lot better then the sears gamefisher. Played in the harbor for a bit and took my 12 fish home. Great time and couldn't ask for more. Lol so if you want....I'll come bomb around in your row boat with a 25 on it....just make sure it has the foam in the seats still and don't go out far....I couldn't tell you how many times me and my brother sunk the canoe out there....

Sounds like a good time, and you caught some fish too. My 16' boat is a 1974 Sears boat, made by Lowe. I love that boat! I decided to run errands rather than fish today.

All forecasts nowadays whether on TV or in NOAA are generated by models. Some use one model and some use a different one. The human element with forecasting is gone. I can tell that if a cold front goes through 5 days from now it's gonna be a bit windy. These models don't spit that info out till it's too late. If a human was doing it, they would say it would be a bit windy from the west a few days ahead of time.

These forecasts are waaaaaaay worse than 5-10 years ago. And back then it was tough.

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

After many frustrating years of very wrong wind/wave forecasts I have learned that what you see is what you get. And any wave height prediction should be upgraded by the fisherman. If they say 1-3. Count in 2-4.