good taxidermist

fishmounter i have to say those are very nice looking mounts you did puts those other mounts right to the trash can ! i do taxidermy on deer and bear and i cant believe   some of the mounts some people put. out. i was lucky enough to catch a brown just over 6 lbs my first trip to henderson this weak under very tough water temp conditions would like to mount it never caught to many browns in my life .i will ck out your web sight and try to get in touch once again nice job .

Do you see what I'm saying on mine? I was very disappointed...I fished many many hours to catch a 16" NY crappie through the ice...someday I'll get it redone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah I'm sorry to say I don't like how it looks either, the head is way too flat! Here's my crappie that someday I'll get a replica of...

18605d605efc22616a023529d9aa41df.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow. That's a brute. Don't imagine that was in New York?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Haha! Don't underestimate N.Y..........Then call the ONLY taxidermist:

ANGING ARTISANS UNLIMITED, R. Benedict, Rochester N.Y. World class work.

Edited by devoknevo

Hahaha, figured with a crappie like that maybe it was down south. Glad to hear about the release krux, big beauties like that deserve to keep swimming! That's going to be one gorgeous replica if you get one done

Ive had good salmon mounts done at Fish Wish and a terrible steely. I left a 20+lb steelie along with a CD and printouts of pics of the fish, beautiful summer chromer. The fish was shipped to me and was full winter colors and looked much smaller. She repainted it, but it still doesn't even come close to the original.

That Crappie was unreal, krux. Some hogs come out of lake O, also. Awesome release... Most anglers view crappie as table fare so its great to see a breeder like that get released. The smaller fish taste better anyway. Well done, sir!

Edited by EsoxAC3

I got my 13.5 lb Cayuga lake Brown back from Fish Wish over the weekend. I am very happy with it. The paint job is great and the dimensions of the mount are very close to the actual fish. I will definitely use her again. It took just over a year to get it back. Her original estimate was 14 months. Good luck to all. Hopefully I will have a King for her this weekend ðŸ˜.

Sent from my HP 10 G2 Tablet using Lake Ontario United mobile app