Seneca mid day

Bob was to be here last night got here 10:30 am today...... got on water after 11 some time..... motored over to east side ....set up two dodgers one spoon.......not much of a screen pulled up around Willard and motor over to Long Point ..... just one dodger two spoons..... better screen ....but weeds were bad,,,,, hooked up with a 14.5" brown to save the skunk and that was it...... 70' down 50* to 48* east side ....  

Uh oh.  Brother-in -law is here from Iowa.  Taking him out in AM  .  He isn`t a fisherman would like to get him into a couple of fish.  (Not sure they have any lakes in Iowa)....  Was going to head N of Sampson per Lakebound88`s last report.  We will see. :shake: 

Still a good idea , I was in shallower 95' to 120' , not much of a screen ..... do you have a radio ?  If you do pick a channel and I'll have mine on there if he want to go back out in the morning....good luck

You should be OK Hop as long as the grass doesn't mess you up. You know that area like the back of your hand anyway and if anyone can get into them Its you :)