whaler1

Coyotes and Fox 2016/2017

461 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

I just like shooting them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

WOW that blows you guys can't hunt them 24-7//365 like Pa. What the hell is NY Game Comm. thinking. Me I'd kill them season or not. Outta sight outta mind, Kernal Klink would of said "I seeee notzing"

4 in my back yard again this morning. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

They've gotta be hunting all the time now to feed pups....... or at least that's a theory..... in addition to being pinched by the hi water.

Definitely moving like crazy here along the lake in Niagara county too.  Seen 5 in this last week.  I can't wait until october.  I have some new toys for them this year.

20170511_171526.jpg

PRETTY GUN!!!!!

Im not sure if that will work wistler why dont you send to me and ill thoroughly test it out for you and make sure it's up to the task.....beautiful

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What a difference from the old M16.  That is beautiful......jk

Ty.  I'm looking foward to going all thermal this year.  Although I did put a small dent in the population last season with lights, the few times I was able to use a buddies thermal gear in some of my spots the hunts went perfect and I was sold.  It's a beautiful thing when they have no clue what's coming.  Both my monocular and scope have built in dvrs so hopefully we can look foward to some sweet vids.   Oh and I just saw another yote across the street from the house tonight.  My neighbor called me up to see if I would shoot it.  Lol.  Looked like he was carrying part of an old deer leg or something across the field.

Best part about this ar is it is chambered in .204 so there will be no waiting for deer season to end so I can start going to work on them.

20170430_085121.jpg

• Lake Ontario United
  • Support Our Sponsors