Cayuga 8/20.

Hit water today about 830 am started day off alot like last Thursday got to open water and motor craped out ring to climb up on a plane. Anyway started fishing right out of the shut. Set riggers and divers in 60 to 80 foot range and had 1st fish in the boat before all 6 rigs were set. Best rig today was a dipsy set at 1 out 240 with just a plane silver spoon with a yellow stripe on it. But all spoons moved today. Mostly colors in blue and silver. Screens were.best in front of T. Falls and out at the plant. Had alot for short strikes and dropped 5 fish behind the boat. Took 2 new people to the trolling scene and they had a blast. Fished north to kidders and then back to myers. My brothers wife caught the biggest fish of her life had only caught sun fish before today. Kept

5 fish today and hooked well in to the teens. Good luck out there. Fish seemed scattered to day. Marked fish at depths from 30 ft to 140 ft.

post-153282-14714818479293_thumb.jpg

post-153282-14714818661261_thumb.jpg

Also after fishing today tried getting boat up on a plane and it did fine. I don't know any more. I have a gremlin a border that wants me to start fishing right out of the boat launch at Myers. Must be some kind of omen telling me not to motor north and fish south.

It's possible I wonder to if my float isn't quite right or is sticking. Moisture is something that has haunted me with other boats that were small 2 stroke engines I really don't have a clue any more. I also don't know how to get rid of the moisture. Just frustrating but I'm happy that I can fish so is what it is. Thanks for the help. Going to go out Sunday to see what other can do. Taking my family so hopefully everything runs ok.