Had a good morning last saturday, 27 lbs, shortly after had another one on that was just as big but came un-buttoned after he screamed out 300'. Big waves sunday, REALLY big waves. Lasted 4 hrs with no fish before we headed back to the dock. Big green protroll with green chrome meat rig on the wire 225' out and a white/green dot spinny with pro am fly 100' rigger. Sounded like every one was picking some up in the morning. post-160292-14716157025692_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was there sat started at 150 caught nothing worked out to 320 nothing graphed not much worked back to 100 nothing went back out to 260 started marking fish 80ft down and 120 down caught a 14lb laker mag dipsy ff 240 out. 5 min later 145 rigger meat rig went off swam at boat gone by the time caught up with it. Ran from storm after it was over went back out to 130 lost another ff natural born killer with atomic uv Flo.

I was there sat started at 150 caught nothing worked out to 320 nothing graphed not much worked back to 100 nothing went back out to 260 started marking fish 80ft down and 120 down caught a 14lb laker mag dipsy ff 240 out. 5 min later 145 rigger meat rig went off swam at boat gone by the time caught up with it. Ran from storm after it was over went back out to 130 lost another ff natural born killer with atomic uv Flo.

That storm was somethin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hit it again in the morning. Got another mid twenty right away then got my Dipsy tangled on a nice fish and lost the hot FF.

One more 24# on another combo a few minutes later and then quiet for the next 5 hours till I called it. Not sure if it was losing that bait or something else that shut it down for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United