Excuse me ? I called your phone n texted you. U said my number was wrong that I gave u, it wasnt. I sent out $150 money order on Wednesday to your, address from Rochester it takes more than 2 days to get there. Now you want to bash me on here. Please let me know if you received it tomorrow or not via my cell number I gave u 4 times. Maybe try dialing a 1 first .

I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING SLANDERED BY YOU I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN

Sent from my SM-S820L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mike is a Great guy i received my payment 2 days ago and this transaction was 100% good. my apologies to this post and the misunderstanding. good luck to all the fisherman in the future. Once again my apologies. This issue is solved thanks for being so understanding MIKE. Good Luck and Good fishing.Thanks again to all those ive had interactions with

Mike is a Great guy i received my payment 2 days ago and this transaction was 100% good. my apologies to this post and the misunderstanding. good luck to all the fisherman in the future. Once again my apologies. This issue is solved thanks for being so understanding MIKE. Good Luck and Good fishing.Thanks again to all those ive had interactions with

Huh? Yesterday you call the guy out, and today you post that you received payment two days ago. 

if you keep your word your done selling on this site

Forget it I'm done I will not sell another thing on this site. I have been selling stuff for along time I guess I'm not good at it. I sell for a lot of old timers in the area who have no clue. Thanks for everyone whom has sold me or bought stuff from me.

I have got a lot of stuff through this sight, a lot of guys were generous and gave me some of their products, they know who they are and I'm very thankful for these guys, they asked my address and on the 2nd day I would check my mail box nothing maybe tomorrow, nope, starting to think well maybe it won't happen, buy the 4th day Hey look at this. Sometimes with the mail it takes a day or 2 longer than expected. NO ONE on here has ever stuck me. But we need to be patient good things take time. The sellers of their products are second to none!! and deliver with their product. This whole deal could have been resolved with a little patience and trust in each other. Amen guys.

I agree with Pap 100%. I too have not only acquired a few products from this site but also have found knowledgeable help and even a few laughs now and then. I've waited for things sometimes longer than I thought I would have to but they did arrive and it's not always the fault of the selling party. I would say everyone on here is very reputable but one of the great things about this site is everybody is watching and if and when someone does something wrong it doesn't take long to find out.

Edited by Firechief48