Something to buy

Hi guys my name is Nick, im new to this site. I was a commercial fisherman a good part of my life in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. I am 41 now with 2 kids and a wife living in the Montreal area. Im looking to buy a Starcraft Islander or equivalant, dont want to pay too much and i would like it to have and outboard motor (less headaches in the winter). Anyone have something nice for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

How much $$$$ is too much? What do you want to do? This is a very bad time of the year to buy a boat. The bite is on...

Sent from my SM-S920L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Disagree - this time into the fall can be the best time to buy a boat and get the best deal c/w spring. Folks (like me last year) do not want to pay for winter storage and it can also be an easy time to do a sea trial since many boats are still in use. Many good deals can be had this time of year.

Good luck,

Chris

This year there were deals of a lifetime on here, be patient and one will fit your budget and your likings, I wish I wouldn't have been so thick headed and waited till the right ride to come along.