Storm Warning!

Sk8man

Apparently there is a severe storm on its way northeast from the Canandaigua area where I live on a diagonal toward Chimney Bluffs in Wayne County with lightning and heavy rain so anyone out there would be advised to get to shore.

Edited by Sk8man

That last storm, Thursday, sent a pine tree branch about 8"'s in diameter through the roof of our trailer and it stuck in the floor. BRCG called and said they cut the branch off and covered the trailer with a tarp. The guys are up there now fixing it up, I hope this storm stays way below them. I was just about to cross in NY when my wife called all upset there's water coming out of the laundry room into the garage!! I told her to shut the water off at the wash machine, she got most of the water up in the wash room the water was running out the garage door by the time I got back home!!?? WTF, here the washer never spun the water out of the wash cycle and went to the rinse cycle, as soon as I put it to spin cycle with out water it worked, as soon as I turned water on it started filling up to the top again. Shut off water spin out the water took my outside door off the hinges and wheel trucked the wash machine out the back porch!! Went to day and got a new one hooked her up works good, I don't see how it cleans there's no agitater in the damn thing. Still didn't hear from the guys up north, what a day!!!!

A new day tomorrow Mike. If it makes ya feel better I had one the other day too ...had to get the tranny rebuilt on my Expedition ($2600) :lol: